Friday 1 May 2015

Current Workload and The Goblin King

Here is a quick shot of what I have on my work station.
The huge thing at the back is the Glottkin I am partly through putting together. There are only a couple of small pieces to go on but all the gaps need filling and smoothing out.
I have decided to treat this as a slow time project.

And the next biggest you see below with it's first coats of paint.
I want a gritty look to this fella with plenty of expression to his face. I am reasonably happy so far.
I plan plenty of gunge around his feet and lower hand, but that will be once he has been added to the diorama and I'm heading toward finishing touches.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Mally
    The Goblin king is looking great so far.
    I really like that strange dark skin tone

    Regards

    ReplyDelete