Monday 29 June 2015

EFGT - Completed


It has taken a while and a lot of effort but I think I can call this finished.
This has been my biggest project to date, measuring 75cm x 20cm with 55 painted figures. And to think this started when my wife bought me the set and said ' I want a bridge ' She is delighted with the result, I am a lucky man to have a wife so interested in what I do.
Back to the project and here is the final overall view.





















I almost feel like these two dead !!!

Thanks for looking and I hope you like it.


6 comments:

  1. Amazing, fantastic result!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent stuff, you really knocked it out the park with this one. Really catches the spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Epic, really really epic mate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spectacular and amazing. I saw it on Cmon already, and I must say that it's just great. Truly epic scene, congrats.

    Cheers Borek

    P.S. I envy you your wife :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Borek. It's great to have the support my wife gives me.

    ReplyDelete